IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Monday, April 20, 2009

WE'RE HAVING A BABY!

Camille is in the hospital. The doctor is performing the "magic" that they have available now to get you "going". Things have come a LONG WAY since our 3 were born in 3 different decades! Once they get her ALL PREPARED-tomorrow very early they will check the status and put her on the "Evil P Drug" as some have called it. It looks like our newest grandson will be here tomorrow!

Camille has had a wonderful pregnancy and even now one day past due, she is not really miserable like most of us are at the end. The doctor told her that Henry J. will weigh at least upper 7's, but my guess was and is 8 lbs 6 oz. She thinks he will be upper 8's. We will see who is correct!

It was so much fun to see Adam running around packing his bag after they came home from their doctor's visit. Like most men we know-this seems to have sneaked up on him! They are told this is the day-and yet once it comes-they are not packed! NOW WHAT IS REALLY SURPRISING ABOUT THAT! He is a wonderful husband and an excited daddy to be. We are blessed as is Camille and as Henry J. will be.

Watch for Twitter updates. Adam told me that only one person could be in the delivery room and I told him I was SO SORRY that he couldn't be with us. HE DIDN'T THINK THAT WAS AS FUNNY AS I DID! He will call us in the AM when he knows what the deal is. We are on GO! SO LOOKING FORWARD TO HOLDING MR. HENRY J!

6 comments:

Deb said...

Yipeeeeeeeee! Hope it is quick!

Hannah Lee said...

Ding dong Henry is on his way! Ding dong Henry will be here to stay! I AM SO PUMPED! I will be praying for a quick and pain-free as possible delivery! She is going to do great! I just know it. LOVE YALL!

jackie said...

So excited for all of you! Hope the delivery is easy and fast! Know you are all ready to hold Henry!! Love to all!

Melanie said...

I'll be praying that all goes well. I did the P drug twice and survived.

the vance's said...

I am sooo excited for yall!!! Praying for little mama and Henry j!

adrian seney said...

The "p" drug is not that evil...we survived it both times! Love to you all!!