IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Wednesday, April 29, 2009

AND THE WINNER IS----------

THIS YEAR'S WINNER FOR       MOTHER OF THE YEAR------drum roll--------
ME!  I certainly think after cleaning out #1 daughter's frig that I am a shoe in!  I am slowly but surely working through all of the projects that I came up with for myself.  THIS WAS NOT ONE OF THOSE-but #1 Daughter's Request!  I had to get #1 SIL to take the throw away sack to the garbage can it was so heavy.  AND BY THE WAY-----what is all that stuff in the bottom of the frig everytime you clean it out??

Henry's Mom has gone for her first walk and I am on assigned "Henry Watch".  I am watching him sleep, squirm around and make "Baby Noises".  I moved furniture and cleaned under it in the den today and cleaned a few inside windows.  STAYING BUSY to say the least.

The MOST IMPORTANT task of the day-----deciding what to make for dessert after chicken quesadillas for supper and Mexican Rice.  This required ANOTHER trip to the grocery store!  If you have to go to the Grocery Store though-Wegman's makes it a pure pleasure!    COULD WE PLEASE GET A STORE LIKE THIS IN RUSTON?????

Tonight I have front end of the night baby duty.  Once we get him down after that midnightish feeding then he is his Mom's.  Henry has got us all just where he wants us-JUMPING AT HIS EVERY WHIMPER!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Do I have to have a baby for this kind of service? I'll run with you and let you sleep as long as you want. You are so sweet.

Deb said...

You are enjoying this I am sure! He is a doll and "Henry Watch" sounds like a labor of love. Leaving could be the tougher than cleaning the fridg.

Anonymous said...

I've never figured out the fridge gunk either...BUT...if you just don't take out those bottom drawers, you never see it! If you don't see it, it's not there, right????

Amy's ma-in-law had that duty at Amy's a few weeks ago.....don't ask how long it took her!

I get laundry duty when I go...Amy just saves it from trip to trip!

So glad that precious one is doing so well.

Miss ya...Luh ya! Goosie