IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I SMELL TROUBLE!

I am pretty sure I am going to be in trouble-ONCE AGAIN! The Two On The Ground Grands have a little Easter treat coming from Momma Lulu and Poppa Bob. Their Momma doesn't really like for them to have too much sugar, so I am careful to not load them up with Peeps, Chocolate Eggs, Jelly Beans, Etc, Etc, Etc. So I artfully and skillfully wrapped up several little surprises today.
The source of my trouble will come when their Grandfather sees this little prize that I just COULD NOT RESIST! It is a wind up Bunny that poops jelly beans as it hops.

JUST TOO FUNNY!



Just like a kid-I KNOW I am going to be in trouble-but the fun of seeing those two little boys giggling over this will make it all worth while! What 6 & 8 year old boy would not LOVE this?

9 comments:

Melanie said...

Where did you get these? My kids would LOVE them, too.

the Jennings secede from the South said...

That is hysterical! Great idea, Mom- they will loooove it.

Deb said...

Mama Lulu rocks!!!! It is great you don't load them up with sugar. Besides it is more fun to get fun things to play with anyway.

Ann Miller said...

i thought mama lulus were supposed to load them up w/sugar and then leave!! the kids will love the bunnies...and so will their daddy, and so would my husband, my brother in law, my brother...sad, sad sad!! have fun!

adrian seney said...

Very cute! My girls got the reindeer version in their Christmas stockings...very inappropriate, but I guess Santa has a good sense of humor just like momma lulu.

Anonymous said...

I have a similar version and my 3 and 7 year old boys think it is the best thing since sliced bread. It's all my 3 year old talks about and shares with everyone he meets.

Anonymous said...

Perfect for any age boy! The sugar/chocolate police need to be banned! You must get a chocolate bunny for Easter. What a cool Granny you are.

Chrome Cowgirl

Anonymous said...

Hey, look at the bunny's face. Looks like that jelly bean came out accidentally! How funny.

Chrome Cowgirl

marylou said...

That is hilarious! And after all, bunnies do lay "eggs" right?? Right??