IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Friday, April 17, 2009

SPECIAL REPORT-BLOGGING WORLD----NO BABY YET!

Camille appears to be on a crusade to prove me wrong that you INDEED can be terminally pregnant.  I will give her credit she seems to be on a quest to get Mr. Henry to MOVE SOUTH.  She stands in the MIDDLE of the den- in a straddle leg position and does squats.    NOW PICTURE THIS IN YOUR MIND-  40 weeks PG-  NICE size baby-right out front and here she goes up and down.  I threatened to place a basket with padding below her to catch POOR Henry when he falls out!

She has ingested enough pineapple to supply the Hawaiian population for a year!  You would think after about the 10th container of that delicious delicacy that she would realize it is not working.  On top of that-AS YOU CAN WELL IMAGINE-it's not exactly fresh up here in Erie!

The Jennings also take a 2 1/2 mile walk everyday on the rolling hills around their home.  Someone suggested jogging, but she thinks she would need a wagon to put her baby belly on to keep her balanced.

I came up here to be a big help, but when I arrived I noticed that the house was spic and span (I have a great story about spic and span-remind me to tell you someday).  When I remarked on how good everything looked, she informed me she had left the refrigerator for me to clean.  OH THANK YOU-THANK YOU!

The Jennings are really fun to cook for.  They will pretty much eat everything I place before them and you KNOW I love cooking.  I plan to go in search for a genuine "Italian Sausage" today.  Got a GREAT pasta dish to put it in-NOW WHERE IS THE ERIE SAUSAGE STORE?

IN SHORT AND IN ANSWER TO ALL OF YOUR EMAILS AND CALLS-  NO BABY!  Henry seems quite content hanging out on Camille's diaphragm at the moment.  Meanwhile, Camille is slightly outraged that Adam shared with all his Med School buddies the delivery progress yesterday.  THIS FROM THE GIRL THAT POSTED THE STATE OF HER CERVIX ON THE WWW!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Urbaniak's has the BEST sausage! And wonderful meats as well. Not sure of the address but its on the East side and I'm sure you can google it! Love that you like and appreciate Erie so much! Good luck with the new baby. Be sure he gets lots of indirect sunlight the first week or so. Babies born in Erie can have lingering jaundice...

Bethany said...

Yes, I was one of the wives that learned about Camille's progression from my husband. We missed you last night at hope to see you SOON!

Anonymous said...

Urbaniak's on East 24th is the best! My in-laws from out of state bring coolers up when they visit to bring meat back in and have it as one of their favorite locations on ther navigation system in their car b/c they love it so much!

Deb said...

Oh my gosh! You all kill me. Henry is laughing at all of you! Only the good Lord knows the time table....and Henry will be right ON TIME!