IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Saturday, April 18, 2009

DUE DATE EVE!

BC arrived and we have had a great afternoon.  I hate to tell all of my Louisiana buds, but I may stay until late September.  The weather is beautiful and the temperature is perfect.  WHAT MORE COULD I ASK?  I will be returning once the cold weather begins to creep in up here.

A steak outside on the patio for supper and Italian ice cream for dessert has ended a great day.  We had a long late afternoon walk, but Henry J. seems to be in no hurry at the moment.  So stay tuned for developments.  Church and brunch are planned for the morning since Henry J. seems content.  We will see what the morning brings!

2 comments:

Deb said...

Glad you are enjoying the good weather...hang on cuz snow may be on the way...hahaha...just kidding. I have been skiing on Easter, but I think you are safe now.

Deb said...

Hey...I might win this poll yet!