IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Tuesday, April 7, 2009

FUN-SOUTHERN STYLE!

The Chrome Cowgirl was kind enough to share her pictures from her fun weekend in Texas. You know you are in East Texas or North Louisiana when you see RED CLAY. My IMMEDIATE reaction after seeing her pictures was I hope they realize that clay stains. I have VAST experience after three children that LOVED the outdoors and having a creek in my backyard that NOTHING-takes the stain of red clay out of your clothes. I DIGRESS- they obviously had a great time and I asked to post the pics. Enjoy and fill in the blanks with you imagination!

I could not get the picture of the water tank truck sprinkling the red clay nor the hundreds of four wheelers parked to down load. Just know that I was going to slowly build you up to the following pics. HEY MR. IT GUY-YOUR BLOGSPOT HAS A PROBLEM!

EVERY RODEO NEEDS A PARADE-SO EVERY 4 WHEELER EVENT MUST HAVE THEIR PARADE ALSO!
SO SORRY YOU CAN'T READ THIS-IT SAYS- "DIRTY GIRL" MUST HAVE MADE HER MOMMA PROUD!

AND HERE YOU HAVE IT-THE POINT OF IT ALL. WELL THAT AND GETTING GOOD AND MUDDY!
If you are interested in a little "Redneck" Fun, let me know and I will hook you up with My Fun Loving Friend!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My boots and truck will never be the same!! It was all worth the fun my teenage son had.

Chrome Cowgirl

Hannah Lee said...

I must confess that one of the funnest outdoor activities I ever participated in was a huge four-wheeler ride in Marshall, TX. It was "southerness" at its best. Pretty dirty, though.

Deb said...

I used ERA for the red stains....worked pretty good on the dirt from slidding at the ball field.

Deb said...

Chrome, I will ask David about all of this! Looks like a good time even to an anti dirt person like me.