IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Sunday, April 19, 2009

DUE DAY IS ENDING!

Henry seems bound and determined to take his sweet time arriving! We had a wonderful brunch with Brooke & Freeland, followed by a long nap, a long brisk walk, one of my gourmet recipes, and a tear jerker movie -------all trying to get that boy moving! ALL TO NO AVAIL!

In case you would like to see a good movie, "Marley & Me" is one to see. I really liked the book much better, but it is very entertaining. All 4 give it a thumbs up!

Tomorrow brings the doctor's appointment. We have spent a great deal of time discussing what the doctor will consider his options. Adam, Camille & I all dreamed about the delivery last night. Could it be that it is on our minds a great deal! BC is telling Camille that he is not trying to put any pressure on her, but she needs to have that baby before he has to go back to Ruston. I'M NOT SURE IF HENRY IS TOO WORRIED ABOUT WHAT POPPA BOB IS DOING.

I am beginning to think that Henry has his toes wrapped around Camille's ribs and is holding on for dear life. After all, things are pretty good right now! I am still pretty sure she is not terminally pregnant.

4 comments:

Deb said...

Everyone in my family was about a week late and nobody thought it odd ....it is ok. Henry knows what he is doing.... plus a watched pot doesn't boil! Stay away from the evil PIT drip at all costs!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like Miss Camille is doing everything on her part to get this ball rolling.

It's up to little Henry now. I guess he'll get here when he gets here!

Please let Camille know that you are all in my prayers.

Goosie

Hannah Lee said...

Oh sweet baby girl, Camille! Hang in there!

freakface said...

Hmm. Monday afternoon and no blog posts from ye or ye kiddie. I wonder what that means...