IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Monday, April 20, 2009

LAST SUPPER

Camille called and said well I am having some mild cramps, but they say that is normal and things are fine. In the meantime, MOM, could you and Dad go by MC DONALDS YUCK and get us the following for supper. I think the two of them have confused the lack of sleep that they are going to experience for lack of food. We were compliant and off we went to the Golden Arches. I called Adam as we approached the hospital and suggested he bring down a Dolley to take their load back upstairs.

I can just hear the doctor now--------YOU HAD WHAT FOR SUPPER AND HOW MUCH OF IT DID YOU EAT??????? I REFUSE TO BE HELD RESPONSIBLE!

7 comments:

Ann Miller said...

plenty of babies have arrived via the "p", "pit", pitosin...it is all good; there's nothing wrong w/taking advantage of modern medicine...yah yah for henry!!! i am so excited for you!!! your boy giving you grandbabies must be amazing and your girl giving you a grandbaby must be amazing!!! babies are miracles...so unbelievable!!! good luck!!!!!

The Tylers said...

We are praying for a healthy baby and healthy delivery!

David "Dutch" Boersma said...

Well, 8:06 am looks good to me.
Is that a steak dinner BC has to cook for the winner?

Hannah Lee said...

Don't hate on the Golden Arches. That is the food that got me through my pregnancy and to blame for the STRETCH MARKS on my hinny. Oh well..CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THAT BAYBAY!

marylou said...

oh goodnes...they told me to eat "light" before i went in...in case i had to have a csection and get put under. however i watched the girl in the room next to me down taco bell :)

Melanie said...

i ordered a quarter pounder with cheese post lillian. it was great. they won't let you eat once the party gets started, so i say load up.

Anonymous said...

That Mcdonalds could go either way...make her sick or make her feel better. But you did the right thing by getting it for them! lol.