IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Friday, April 24, 2009

THE MILKMAN COMETH!

The "Milkman" began making deliveries last night! Momma and Baby are MUCH happier! At the moment both are sound asleep, probably getting "FIRED UP" for the first night home! The Jennings Family arrived home around noon today and have begun settling in. The stairs are probably the biggest obstacle at the moment! SLOW AND EASY!

WHAT I REALLY LOVE-----is new parents! It seems that in order for Adam to take Powers for a run and Camille to take a nap, I NEED TO WATCH HENRY SLEEP! CRACKED ME UP! We will see how long this lasts! I still remember after all of these years falling asleep as I hit the bed in desperate need of sleep when mine were little. AS LONG as they were sleeping-I WAS SLEEPING!

It has turned warm in Erie today and the sun is shining at last--THANK GOODNESS. HOW YOU PEOPLE DEAL WITH THESE PERPETUALLY CLOUDY AND OVERCAST SKIES IS BEYOND ME! I took BC to the airport for his return and got slightly lost coming back when I missed a turn. THANK GOODNESS I have "Sweetie" with me! I saw a really lovely residential part of Millcreek which forms a "C"around Erie proper. The Jennings house is one block away from Millcreek, so I see two sets of school buses when out early in the morning traveling a street away from each other! Although "Big City" (certainly MUCH bigger than Ruston) living has its niceties, I miss the total 15 minutes from one side to the other drive of Ruston. Also as a side note-IF YOU THINK THE ROADS ARE BAD IN RUSTON-come up here to "POTHOLEVILLE". Obviously the snow, ice and plows are really hard on the highways!

More pictures coming. Will get some help downloading tonight and put them up ASAP. Henry is changing day by day and I decided today he looks JUST LIKE ADAM!

3 comments:

Ann Miller said...

thanks for the update!! glad all is well! he is absolutely precious!

Obsessive Foodie or Food Addict....You Decide said...

LOL, that is PA for ya........it has the biggest and best potholes than any state of the union. And if you drive on the PA turnpike there will be construction....there has been construction on that road since I was 12.....that is 27 years ago and I am sure it was there before my time.

freakface said...

That was just a little too much information.