IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Monday, April 13, 2009

MORE EASTER IN AUSTIN!

I love this picture. Note their shadow behind them. This was made at one of the MANY parks that they have in Austin.
Throw it to me, I'm open, HEY! I'M OPEN!!!!!
Pappa Bob gets in a little practice with #1 on the sidelines.


All of that activity makes a boy thirsty!



Here comes Peter Cottontail, Pooping down the bunny trail!
The "Pooping Rabbits" were BIG HITS!


My running seems to be going in the wrong direction! I should be getting faster-yet last week and today-I got slower-even having to do some walking. I did get in the entire 5 miles-BUT!
I have discovered the solution to gaining my weight back. I am a HUGE peanut butter fan. Almost every weekday I eat a PB sandwich. Until about a week ago, I could not get my mouth open wide enough to bite into a sandwich. That problem has been solved and I am chowing down on my beloved PB (Extra Crunchy ONLY). I have managed to gain back almost 4 pounds of the weight that I lost. WHO KNEW!





5 comments:

SND said...

I have not noticed your toes getting bigger!!!! That is the only place that you could possibly be putting on any weight. I might add that you do look beautiful and not like a grandmother of soon to be 3.

the Jennings secede from the South said...

Oh, that must be so difficult for you, not being able to gain weight. I feel really sorry for you.

:)

Anonymous said...

Hey!! If you really start losing again and wonder where it's going.....just hunt me up....I've found EVERY POUND YOU LOST!!!!!


Love ya!

Goosie

Anonymous said...

Remember we all have good running days and bad running days. Sounds like today was your bad one. I will soon learn what kind of running day I will have.

Chrome Cowgirl

Hannah Lee said...

I know you are going to be able to build back your strength! You are an awesome athlete. Now the gaining weight part...stick with me and I can help you out there. Eat nothing but PB& J's, milk shakes, and McDonald's sausage and cheese biscuits- this is what packed the pounds on me!