IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Wednesday, April 1, 2009

NEW LEAF!

I have made an executive decision-I AM TURNING OVER A NEW LEAF! After finally getting back to running this week and finding out just how SLOW a human being can actually move and still call it running-I AM OUT OF HERE! I have been reflecting on my six weeks off from training and exercising and come to realize I HAVE BEEN MISSING OUT ON THE GOOD LIFE! SO-no more running, no more walking, no more weights, no more aerobics ------NO MORE ANYTHING that creates perspiration!

I plan to stay in the bed until I good and well feel like getting out of the bed. I plan to drink soft drinks and eat chips and french fries until my stomach yells, "ENOUGH!" And then when I am full of salty treats then I will get out the chocolate-no snack size bites for me-A FULL BIG CANDY BAR-maybe even a KING SIZE! Then after stuffing my face, I am going to watch movies on television and then go to the movie, and occasionally read a book-CERTAINLY NOTHING HEAVY!

I am going to the beach one week out of every month and I am not going to wear sun screen. I plan to bask in those lovely rays from 10 AM to 4 PM EVERY DAY ALL DAY. Those weeks that I am stuck back in LA, I will go to the tanning bed EVERY DAY to keep that lovely tanned leather glow.

Basically-I don't plan to do anything productive and just become a big old lazy slob! NOW THAT IS MY GRAND AMBITION-MY NEW LEAF! When I feel like it and if I feel like it I will blog and let you know what I am not doing and how much I am enjoying it. FOR NOW-I AM CHECKING OUT-ENOUGH!




April Fool!

9 comments:

jackie said...

Ha, Ha!!! I know this is an April Fool's Day blog. That would never be the Lora we all know! Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

That'll be the day.

Chrome Cowgirl

Hannah Lee said...

Whateverrrrr...We all know if that day ever comes, pigs will be flying in the sky. Happy April Fools.

the Jennings secede from the South said...

Oh, puhlease.

Ann Miller said...

it wasn't even a little believable!!!

adrian seney said...

It didn't work last year and it's not working this year. April Fool's jokes are supposed to be a little bit believable. Try again!BTW, if y'all are around Saturday evening, come by Pizza Inn at 5:00for pizza with the fmaily to celebrate sweet Abby's 2nd b-day. Would love to see y'all!

Anonymous said...

WHAT'S TAKEN YOU SO LONG???? (AS IF!!!!!)

I turned that leaf over forever ago!!!leun'm already there....or VERY CLOSE!!

EXCEPT FOR THE BEACH PART!

Goosie

Gabe said...

Use that OCD in a bold new way.

Deb said...

whatever....April fools to you, too.