IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Monday, April 6, 2009

O, HENRY!

I had my last appointment, so I thought, with my surgeon this afternoon. I would pay him EVERY DAY of the week to have him make me feel good about myself as only he can do. He is SUCH a nice man! I have one small place on my upper cheek that may have to be "Fixed", but he is going to give it six months to fix itself. Here is to the body regenerating itself!

While sitting in his exam room, I hear my cell buzzing and KNOW it is Camille. Today was her appointment with the Doctor and we are all waiting for news of when Mr. Henry J. plans to make his arrival. ALAS for Camille, not this week. I did remind Camille that she is actually 13 days away for D Day. I am not sure that helped much. Her Doc did tell her that they would not let her go much beyond her due date since she has a "Good Sized Boy" in there.

Scott came one day before his "D Day", Gabe came 2 1/2 weeks after his "D Day", but I always suspected the date was wrong, and Camille was induced three days before her "D Day". If genetics play any role in all of this-then she should be just about on time. I personally would not recommend inducing, but then again-BIG babies are tough as I can well attest.

I am going to Helen's tomorrow to work on the cornices and then I am ready to go. As I sit here by probably my LAST fire of the year, I am mentally packing my bags. The days are dwindling!

I am slightly disappointed that I had no responses from Erie-ites about a seamstress or upholsterer for a cushion for Henry's window seat. It might be nice to leave it bear, but I still think it needs a cushion.

I am working on Before & After surgery pics that Debbie will put side by side for you to see the difference I will have to get BC off the couch from his early evening nap though. HOPEFULLY SOON!

5 comments:

The Kiser's said...

Hello there, Mr. Kiser here. I bowl with an upholsterer as a matter of fact:

Flex O'connell Upholstery
6119 Glade Dr, Erie, PA 16509-2707
Contact Phone: (814) 860-8663

The owner is Brian and he's a super nice guy. They should be able to take care of you.

Anonymous said...

Hey! You got a response!!!! Maybe that cushion is going to get there after all!

I'm praying blessings every day for Camille, Adam, and Henry.

I'll miss ya while you're gone!

Goosie Girl

the Jennings secede from the South said...

A SOLID sized boy...not a good-sized boy... ha ha. Ah, he'll come when he comes.... but we'll see you next Wednesday!

Deb said...

I am waiting for those pics.... hey, tell Camille not to induce unless she absolutely has to! The pain was literally off the charts coming off the little machine by my bed. I hate the "pit" (pitosen sp?) BAAAAAADDDDDDDD stuff!

Brooke & Freeland said...

I wish I knew someone. I have a sewing machine anyone can use - but Im not sure I know how to do the window seat! Glad Mr. Kiser knew someone! CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU!!!