IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Sunday, September 2, 2007

THE EYES OF TEXAS


Do It Again & It's My Turn, Poppa Bob


Arrival At Inflatable City

Pizza & Cake For The Gang

Dad, Mom & Birthday Boy Playing

HONEY, I'M HOME! And I am glad to be home! Long trip-but delightful weekend. We birthdayed at this place that is FULL of inflatables. All had a great time and were sweating before the morning was over. Pizza and birthday cake rounded out the festivities. WILD AND WOOLY-boys. I think BC is probably sore from them crawling all over him and playing with him all weekend. The both are growing and when you don't see them except every 3 months are so-they really look bigger. Both boys have started school and seemed to be pretty happy with the first week. They are full of life and ALL BOY! They may be the death of their mother!



It was a U of TX home ballgame so we were in a "Sea of Orange". These people take their football SERIOUS! It maybe is not quite as crazy as Baton Rouge on home game weekends, but they are definitely big time into it.



One of the highlights of our weekend was riding through 60 miles of fields blooming in white. This was as pretty as the bluebonnets were at Easter. I am looking for the flower, but it may be a bull nettle. It looked like fields of snow for a distance. QUITE A SIGHT!




This does not do it justice, but gives you a good idea.
Tomorrow will be back in the real world. Anytime I have a week off from running-the next week I pay BIG TIME! This is also the first week of marathon training. Well I'll think about that tomorrow!

1 comment:

the Jennings secede from the South said...

Aw, that looks like so much fun! I wish we had been there.