IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I SWEAR TO TELL THE TRUTH, THE WHOLE TRUTH!

OK- I swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, so help me God! I HAVE NOT TAKEN HGH OR ANY OTHER PERFORMANCE ENHANCING DRUGS! NO DUH!!!!
No one is questioning whether or not I have taken any HGH. Congress has not called and wanted a hearing to determine if I am telling the truth about not taking these drugs. I'M INSULTED! Oh, Wait-I am the one at the back of the pack-so I guess that makes everyone think I couldn't possibly have done anything to enhance my performance. The Turtles in the world are never suspect-in fact we are pretty much ignored. When you finally cross the finish line at the marathon and the food is beginning to run out and they are not making pictures anymore, what does that tell you. We are the "Oh Yeah" group or the "And Alsoes". That's OK-I am just proud to get there! Now if somebody offers me a drug to block the pain when I am huffing and puffing while chasing Babs down the road-well I just might think about that!

I had the television on Fox News this AM while the Roger Clemons Hearing was going on in Congress. SOMEBODY IS TELLING A BIG WHOPPER!!!!! Somebody might be related to "Slick Willy" (you know-Bill). When you can lie with the conviction that you are not lying and the world is falsly persecuting you-could that be what the professionals call a "Pathological Liar"? We-the outside World-we are all wrong and how dare we question their wonderful integrity. As for me and the professional baseball controversary-I DO NOT CARE! I don't watch baseball-never had-never will. But if you believe that all these athletes are achieving these great feats on their natural abilities-well you have your head in the sand!

Good 5 miler this AM in the COLD! Leg did not hurt-HURRAY! It is a little stiff this afternoon, but Babs was once again making me push way beyond my comfort zone!

3 comments:

Obsessive Foodie or Food Addict....You Decide said...

Who is this Babs you speak of??? I know someone, that knows someone......want me to make a call??? hehehehe

Did Roger borrow Bill's Cigar??

Anonymous said...

Who even cares about if he did this? When he did/didn't do it, it was not a banned substance! I would inject HGH if I was to make $25 million from July to Oct! Doesn't our government have more pressing issues?

NY Yankee Fan

Anonymous said...

Sorry, Lora. My OCD has kicked in. Did you learn that word "controversary" from Roger? Or did you just "misremember" how to spell it? HEHE

NY Yankee Fan