IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Friday, August 10, 2007

TGIF




TOO HOT EVEN FOR THE DOGS! This is Sheila's smart dog, Ruby. The only thing that would be better would be having your body down in the water with you face sticking out.

Babs & I walked the Harvest Run this AM, since I was a bad girl yesterday and LAZY! I came home and decided to work in the backyard, which has been sadly neglected this summer until l0:00 SHARP. Well my OCD took over and I finally came in at 11:00 soaked to the core.

Babs bought me a water bottle that holds exactly 8-8 ounce glasses and I am on a mission to be sure I am hydrated tomorrow. I am down to the last 16 ounces and have drank 2 Diet DP's-MY DRINK OF CHOICE! This seems to lead to LOTS of time in the smallest room in the house. Remember THIS IS GOOD FOR YOU!

Tomorrow is Long Run Day and I can not say I am excited about that, but on the positive we will get to see Mrs. Mona. Since her transfer to Arcadia, we have not seen her in 3 weeks. I am sure she will have lots of stories to tell tomorrow and I look forward to the entertainment while pushing along.

For all of you fruit lovers, check out Camille's blog about picking blueberries. I know you are envious since our fresh fruit has long been gone. I will need to check out what other choices there are in PA since I am SURE that Sandra will want to visit the "Fruit Man" when we go to visit.

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

How is that we live in the same town and NEVER run into each other? Who was supposed to call who about setting up a dinner date? Oh yeah...ME! Let me commend you on your diligence to keep running in this ridiculous weather. If you check out my latest blog, you will see my attitude about such things. Let's get together soon!