IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Camille's Crazy Game

OK-I had my topic and my blog all figured out for the day-and my crazy daughter threw a wrench in it. She and her friends have this tag game going- I DON"T WANT TO PLAY-This is not in my plan for the day- but I am NOT OCD-I just want to be in control!

You get this sent to you and since I have NO blogging friends-I will have to send to Camille's friends and you are it. You post the rules. You put 8 random facts about yourself. You tag someone and your responsibilities are over.

Rules:
1. Post the rules.
2.List 8 random facts or habits about yourself
3.If you are tagged, you must post the rules and 8 random facts or habits about yourself
4.After you post, tag someone, and let them know they must read your blog for the rules

IS IT JUST ME OR DID THIS SOUND JUST A LITTLE REDUNDANT??????

1. I don't sample things in the supermarket, Sam's, Wal Mart, etc. I merely tell the person- Thank you, but that is not on my diet. I NEVER eat what they have to offer. Can't get past the-who is this person, did they wash their hands, what if I don't like it-can I spit it back in the napkin? SICK

2. My favorite daughter has her father's footfall and you know when they are coming. After we moved into this house when she was 1, I always knew when she was going up or down the stairs, for it echoed all over the house. She honestly tried when she was older to be quieter, but like her sweet daddy-they just can't help it. I now miss that wonderful and noisy sound.

3. Unlike Camille & her Dad, if you see me in front of a group performing, dancing, or doing anything else to command all of the attention on me, I have Alzheimer's and don't know what the heck I am doing.

4. When 8 months pregnant with Gabe, I chased Scott down the hall and gave him a spanking. I believe I told Scott & Gabe that they wouldn't get too big for me to whip.

5. I raised cows and sheep for a 4H project while a young child. The one lesson I took away from that experience was I did not want to EVER shovel another shovel full of POOP AGAIN!

6. My mother was a house cleaning perfectionist and used me and my brothers as her staff. We literally scrubbed the pattern off the tile in our house. I used to have those same cleaning needs, but I have gotten over that in my old age. (I don't have to Spring clean 4 times a year anymore)

7.Bobby & I have been married so long that we think of the same things at the same time and can finish each other's sentences. That is a very good thing and a comfort to know that my very best friend & I are on the same wave length.

8. The best thing that God ever did for me was send Bobby Conville my way. He is my all in all and I would not have wanted to do life without him by my side.

OK-ENOUGH OF THIS-I DO NOT WANT TO PLAY ANYMORE GAMES!!!!!

I need to be in control!

1 comment:

carrie b. said...

you're so tough, mrs. conville.

i love your blog.

don't worry, i followed the rules of the game!