IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Tuesday, May 12, 2009

MY TALENTED FRIEND!

My talented friend and "Running Buddy", Larry came to see us Saturday. He called and said, "I have something for you." When he came by, he presented me with the above "Pencil Drawing" of Henry J. I WAS TOTALLY BLOWN AWAY! When I first saw it, it was so the perfect likeness that I thought he had taken a picture and made a black and white out of it. ISN'T IT WONDERFUL! All those miles together-plenty of sweat, lots of laughs and a few tears have molded Larry into "One of The Girls". We have given him quite the education in the "Feminine Mystique". He is a single guy-but we may have scared him away from ever marrying since he has had many an ear full of us girls!

I told Larry I was sure that Camille would be jealous and want my "Henry". TOO BAD-she will have to wait until I die--IT'S MINE!

I have offered to be Larry's agent, so if any of you blog readers out there are interested in a "Genuine Pencil Drawing" by Larry of your loved one, let me know. LET'S MAKE A DEAL!

4 comments:

Hannah Lee said...

ME! ME! I WANT ONE! I WANT ONE! Larry, that is gorgeous! What a precious gift!

dbigdragon said...

What a wonderful picture!!! You will treasure it forever!!Are you serious about being his agent? I would love to have him do some work for me.

Anonymous said...

beautiful and so special to have a work of love from a friend.HB

Deb said...

So sweet....this is just perfect! Larry may be getting orders from all over the USA now!