IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Thursday, May 28, 2009

HUSH!

There is a small voice in my head! This little voice says things like, "You know you're tired, just sleep in this morning." "You can't keep up with those girls, so don't even try." "You can make up the run later today" (AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN!) "Start exercising tomorrow, one more day will not hurt" "GO AHEAD EAT THOSE CHEETOS!" "What's one little piece of chocolate". As we used to hear on a sitcom of long ago, "THE DEVIL MADE ME DO IT!"

I fight a constant battle with myself to stay on track with my exercise program. Beginning in the middle of February and continuing until now, I have had a string of excuses-some legit-some WELL IFFY at the best. So here I am, sitting in the "Internet Confessional" asking for forgiveness and vowing to start anew!

YOU HAVE MY PERMISSION TO HOLD MY FEET TO THE FIRE!

On my way to Erie. Birthday for the Little Momma and OH YEAH I get to see Henry--I GUESS Adam might be there too. Looking forward to a long weekend with The Jennings in the Heart of Yankee Land! LOOK OUT ERIE-HERE I COME! Just like a "Bad Penny" I keep showing up!

2 comments:

Jessica Stephenson said...

I'm glad that I am not the only one with that pesky little voice. Have a great visit!

Deb said...

My pesky voice has gotten quieter and quieter...haha. All that lip smackin' tends to drown it out.

Have fun in the "Mistake on the lake"...no, I don't mean it. Erie is a lovely spot. I know you are going to love every minute hangin' with Mr. Henry and his parents.