IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Saturday, May 9, 2009

IDLE HANDS!

I leave town and the balanced meals fly out the door at The Jennings-DID YOU READ WHAT THEY HAD FOR SUPPER LAST NIGHT????

It's not like I didn't leave them prepared. In my normal OCD Style, we made meal plans for a week and I bought the groceries before I left. I guess they showed me!

What did I do while in Erie besides clean house, cook meals, do the laundry, and the shopping? Let me give you a few examples:

Cleaned the windows
Cleaned out the two mudrooms from their winter debris
Contacted the tree man and had a dead tree taken out
Cleaned out the kitchen cabinets and drawers
Had shelves made for the mudroom cabinet and turned it into a pantry
Talked with a contractor about insulated windows
Cleaned out the Fall & Winter limbs and leaves from the back yard and took an entire truck load to the recycle center
Weeded the front flower beds
Planted annuals in the front and back yards
Fertilized the grass
Transplanted "Forget me nots" in the backyard
Sprayed Round Up on the brick walk and patio
Painted the bathroom

AND OH YEAH, ROCKED MR HJ!

I only had a couple of things on my list that I did not get finished. I told Adam I would send him a list.

HE WAS SO EXCITED!

2 comments:

SND said...

Welcome home, my friend. It is good to have you back in Ruston. Can't wait to hear all the precious stories about sweet, darling Henry J Jennings!!!!

Elisha Leigh said...

I'm glad you enjoyed your time with the Jennings!
When should I drop off the key to my apt?!