IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Wednesday, August 25, 2010

WHAT DRIVES YOU?

SO
I come home from running my early AM run----AND as I was telling you yesterday I have been trying to pick up all the sticks that fell in the latest blow--SO I immediately start trying to finish that job up-------LOTS TO DO BEFORE FRIDAY!

The roommate stops on his way to work at 6:50 and says----"JUST WHAT DRIVES YOU?" I look at him----and he says" you are out here picking up minutia"

Well yes--I am a hard worker and you are so welcome that I turn those efforts to keeping your home beautiful-peaceful & serene. OBVIOUSLY I am not driven because of kind words and compliments!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Minutia turns into a pile of crap! You must be proactive before the "minutia" overwhelms you.

Chrome Cowgirl

Anonymous said...

Minutia to one might means mountains to the next. If keeping the yard beautiful makes you happy, no matter how small is may seem to some, don't stop.