IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Monday, August 30, 2010

ON THE ROAD AGAIN!

There NEVER seems to be enough time when I am in Erie! I don't get to see any of the local sites or festivals for I hit the ground running and don't slow down until I get back on that plane again!

Today I took H while his Mom slept in for a while. After his breakfast we went to the backyard. While he ran around and got his PJ's nasty, I pulled all the weeds from the stone on the patio. Came in and started cleaning house. MUST never leave a dirty house. Didn't leave except for a quick visit to hold River. NOW THAT WAS A BREAK WORTH TAKING!

I still have yard work I would like to finish, but that will have to wait until the next trip. The next trip though will have Baby Dos here as well. Something tells me I will not get a lot of yard work done then either. If anyone knows of an Erieite that wouldn't mind being bossed around by a Louisiana Woman--let me know---I'm pretty good at giving orders and would love some help with this yard before the winter snow sets in.

Nursery is all finished except for a couple of details. SIL-will get his marching orders on those when I see him! SO until the end of October--Goodbye Erie!

No comments: