IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Wednesday, August 11, 2010

A CHANGE IN SCENERY!


WELL NOW----THINGS ARE LOOKING UP ON THE RUNNING FRONT! For the first time EVER---when we began our run this AM there were more men than women! OKAY! It has been NO fun running in the horrible heat and humidity--a virtual sauna! Relief came our way this AM when we had another man show up that Chrome Cowgirl had invited while inWal Mart. WAY TO GO CC!! If you've got to be out there suffering --why not have a nice looking rabbit to chase! As friend Goosie, told me a long time ago---"A good looking man running in front of you will pick up your pace considerably." I always laughed it off--but perhaps she is on to something! Don't get me wrong I LOVE my "Girl Buddies"--BUT there's nothing wrong with some different scenery to look at!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

See, I AM pretty WISE!!!!

OK OK....sign me up for the next run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A good looking Cajun??????
KEWL>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Goose

Anonymous said...

Glad to help out.

Chrome Cowgirl

the Jennings secede from the South said...

Oh brother...

Jessica Stephenson said...

Hmmm... I'm going to need some sort of motivation in a couple of months!