IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Monday, August 23, 2010

GET UP AND POST

After waking at 3:30 AM---I came up with a GREAT Blog topic. I thought as I stared at the ceiling and prayed as lead, that I should get up and post. HOPE SPRINGS ETERNAL THOUGH & I thought I might go back to sleep before the 4:45 alarm. NO SUCH LUCK------AND I have had a busy day and during that busy day the blog has slipped away. Had it all worked out and thought you would be SO interested and intrigued---YEAH RIGHT! Morale of this story-YOU MIGHT AS WELL GET UP!

One of the things I did today was take my SIL to Shreveport to the Cancer Center. She had lab work and an infusion while there. We were there 3 hours and she didn't even have chemo. The Center was FULL of people having treatments. There are a LOT of sick people out there. TRULY UNBELIEVABLE UNTIL YOU SEE IT WITH YOUR OWN EYES!

No comments: