IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Friday, August 27, 2010

THE GREAT NORTHEAST

SURPRISE---I am in Erie, PA with #1 daughter & #3 Grandson. I am on a mission AS ALWAYS when I come this way. Came up here to put together Nursery for #4 Grandson. When I got here I strangely enough found a few other things that I might need to attend to.

After a LONG DAY starting at 4:30 AM---(Don't you just LOVE to fly!), once we got Mr. H off to bed, I began by working on the back yard. Got a good start-BUT long way from finished. I must say that my back may never be the same again after doing battle with Mr. H over running down the hill with his little car in front of him. I have become permanently bent --I DO BELIEVE!

The One REALLY DELIGHTFUL ADDED PLUS---THE WEATHER -------POSITIVELY WONDERFUL! If I didn't have SO much to do in a such a short period, I would be off for a run in the AM----NO TIME FOR THAT THOUGH!

SO all you Erieites--if you run across a slow talking Southerner--NO making fun!

2 comments:

The Tylers said...

Have a WONDERFUL time!!!!

Deb said...

They aren't like that....they will just think it is cute the way you talk.