IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Friday, August 6, 2010

GUEST BLOGGER POSSUM RESPONSE




My name if Popo
I live in the woods
I eat at night
I love my home
I love my mommy
I love my woods
I love to roam at night
One night I got too far from home
And I got caught in a Dillo trap
By the wicked Dillo Witch.
All night long I dreaded the light
Never to see my Mommy again
When morning came I heard
The Wicked Dillo Witch say,
“Well it’s not a Dillo.
The wicked Dillo Witch became
A Fairy God Mother and she set me free.
So from Popo the Possum
To all of the wonderful word
I am grateful to the Wicked Dillo Witch
And I am so “Glad I am not a Dillo”
The End.
Authored by BC. What do you think?

2 comments:

Deb said...

LOL, blogs are like a box of chocolates...ya never know what you're gonna get! hahaha

I love a happy ending!

the Jennings secede from the South said...

Clever! That lucky opossum.