IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Friday, January 16, 2009

WEATHER FORECAST!

ERIE, PA WEATHER

SnowLikelyHi 11°F
TonightSnowLikelyLo 6°F
SaturdaySnowLikelyHi 18°F
SaturdayNightSnowLo 16°F
SundaySnowLikelyHi 23°F
SundayNightChanceSnowLo 16°F
M.L.KingDayChanceSnowHi 22°F


RUSTON,LA WEATHER

TodayMostlySunnyHi 40°F
TonightMostlyCloudyLo 26°F
SaturdayMostlyCloudyHi 54°F
SaturdayNightSlight ChcShowersLo 40°F
SundaySlight ChcShowersHi 56°F
SundayNightPartlyCloudyLo 34°F
M.L.KingDayPartlySunnyHi 56°F


NOT TO WORRY-the HIGH in Erie while these Southerners are there will be 23 degrees.

NOW LET'S SEE, I FROZE WHILE RUNNING THIS AM AND IT WAS 21 degrees when I started. My feet are cold and I am in the heated house right now. I hope I don't turn into a "Dreamscicle" while up North!

Pictures will be forthcoming!

3 comments:

Brooke & Freeland said...

I would love to verify how cold it is but Im too afraid to actually step outside! But the weather channel says it so lets just trust them. We cant wait to see yall!!!!

Hannah Lee said...

I am so excited you are going to see your baby girl and baby grandson in-utero! Hope you have a fabulous time! I know that nursery will be so sweet! BE CAREFUL AND STAY WARM!

Anonymous said...

Do not lick any metal posts! Even if it's a triple dog dare.

Chrome Cowgirl