IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Saturday, January 10, 2009

MOVIE REVIEW

BC & I went to see "Bedtime Stories" this afternoon. I am happy to report, it was a "Happy Movie" that you actually could take your kids to and they would enjoy it as well. It is not an Academy Award contender, but I like to go to the movie and escape and feel good when I walk out. Mission accomplished! No bad language, no sex or sexual overtures, no violence, no blood or guts-IN SHORT-HOW did Hollywood slip up and make this movie? Definitely out of the ordinary for them. The theater was full for the 2 pm showing, so I take it the word has gotten around. I enjoyed Adam Sandler in his "typical role" and the two munchkins that star are really cute. Need an escape from reality and a story that has a happy ending? Tired of life and what it can hand you-go see "Bedtime Stories" and escape to the "World of Fairy Tales" where they always live happily ever after.

2 comments:

the Jennings secede from the South said...

I've heard that movie was cute. Thanks!

Deb said...

We watched...Mama Mia. Thanks.