IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Thursday, December 18, 2008

OH LORD! I'M IT!

Mrs.Hannah has tagged me to post the 4th picture from my 4th folder in "My Pictures" file and explain what the picture is. Normally I would just ignore this kind of thing, BUT I cannot do that to SWEET HANNAH! SO-this picture was taken on the 5th day of our hiking trip this past summer in the USA side of Glacier National Park. This is the "Bear Day". If you do not remember the "Bear Story", go to the right side of the blog and click on August and look at August 4th post. We hiked to Grimmel Glacier and ran into Mr. Bear on the way up. It is quite the story.

NOW-I tag DRUM ROLL-------Debbie Adrian Jessica & Cynthia (Random Order)
IT IS NOT POLITE TO IGNORE OLD LADIES-SOOOOOOO!

We ran our five miles this morning in the THICK fog. It was 46 degrees and I ended up very hot and had to strip off some clothes. I was 25 seconds off my desired total time, BUT the last mile was a 9:12. That is what happens when two old girls like Babs & I start chasing Young Sam as she takes off that last mile.

The "Runners" are throwing a "Birthday Party" tonight. Pics tomorrow. I am truly blessed with wonderful friends!

2 comments:

adrian seney said...

Beautiful picture! Thanks for tagging me!

Hannah Lee said...

So picturesque! Thanks for playing along!