IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Tuesday, December 16, 2008

THE DEN!

The daytime pictures of the den. I promise after I show you the daytime pictures of the outside will be the end of the Christmas decorations. The mantle has a train lantern which I also put on all of the tables outside for the party.
The shelves are covered with Santa Clauses collected over the years.
Christmas books and pictures with Santa of the Grands. They got so big they quit getting this picture made every year. SAD DAY!


Rudolph that we have had for years and a couple of the books the kids had when they were little.


OOPS-Sorry no way to take the duplicate off once it is on, without starting over.



The woods scene-slightly out of focus.

The "Fake Tree". The ornaments have been collected over the past 36 years. I enjoy putting them on the tree and reflecting upon their origination. I wouldn't trade my tree of memories for a designer tree for a million dollars.


Mr. Bear ornament from one of our hiking trips.



#2-wasn't he a cutey! Look at that grin!


The two cutest Grands in the World.


The ornament from our trip to Disney with The Thompson's.



Who could live in Ruston and not have a "Peach Ornament".


The Thompson's gave us this ornament the year Camille was born.



I promise one more post!











4 comments:

adrian seney said...

LOVE IT!!!! When do I get to come over and see it all in person??

the Jennings secede from the South said...

Oooh I'm so excited for our baby's ornaments!

Hannah Lee said...

How precious! With the music going and the ornaments being shown off...I almost cried.

Anonymous said...

After my heart- big time -I love memories of Christmases past . hb