IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Sunday, June 8, 2008

DO YOU HAVE AN OPINION????

OVER

UNDER


There are some things I JUST DO NOT HAVE AN OPINION about. These include the way the toilet paper hangs on the hanger. This is just one of quite a few things that I do not have an opinion about. Bobby tells me, "YOU HAVE TO HAVE AN OPINION!" No, the fact remains that I do not have a opinion. There seem to be LOTS of people that have an opinion about how the toilet paper should be placed on its holder. As long as THERE IS toilet paper when I need it, and it WILL roll when I give it a yank-I DO NOT CARE! Are you one of the many that actually not only have an opinion, but also care? Vote in the Poll on the right side of this page and we well try and determine just WHO IS RIGHT!


Don't forget to make a guess in the "How many miles did Lora run in 07" contest. You don't have to vote on the original post. I will be checking the comments everyday and all the way back to the original contest post. The "Follette Peach Pie Plate" is calling Your Name!



7 comments:

adrian seney said...

Caleb made me vote for OVER, but I actually do not care at all. Like you, I am just glad to have it when I need it, however it is hanging!!

Anonymous said...

I guess you ran 1040 Miles.

Lora said...

Please give me initials, nickname or something that I can use to identify you, in case you have the winning #.

Anonymous said...

Over is the only way to fly. Under is too much drain of brain power. Also, cut your sandwich diagonally, do not try to each it whole, also, slice whole pickles into little slices, as well as peppers for nachos or pizza, and let's see peaches need to be sliced. Some things just need a "method".

Bobby

Anonymous said...

Oh, yea, use the little fork for all meals including salads and entree alike. So there, like I said a "method".

David "Dutch" Boersma said...

Over is the only way.
If I am at a friend's house, and they have errant TP, I will change it.
Somehow the term anal retentive seems strangely appropriate here.

David "Dutch" Boersma said...

Dutch is David Boersma