IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Thursday, January 31, 2008

HOLD YOUR HORSES!

I read Camille's blog to her Dad last night and it was like pushing the same button she pushed all those years ago. He went off on a tirade of retelling the story of that night. He was the one that went out to run those kids off after I looked out the window and almost passed out. He was the one who dutifully walked out that door after I said, "YOU need to go out there and see what is going on and run these "Uninvited Kids" off!." He had the conversations with all of the "Outside Kids" and so tonight after our church meeting (We will be praying for Camille's past sins), I will type and he will dictate "The Dad's Side of the Story." You will just have to wait since our meeting starts at about the same time as he comes home. It will be worth the wait! I got a great laugh out of him retelling the tale!

2 comments:

Dr. Dale Boersma said...

Bobby to just smile ,first one to tell the story sticks. I have become the one whose mind is not as clear as before- so doesn't matter how the story really happened. Just enjoy the day. Although we are looking forward to the rest of the story Helen

Rachael said...

Thanks for the help with pictures... After I put them on the blog layout page, they get all moved around when I post it to the website (weird?!) But, I'll try again. I can't wait to hear Camille's Dad's side of the story