IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Tuesday, March 10, 2009

THREE WEEKS DOWN!

Went back to see Dr. Brown today for a three week check up. He is VERY pleased with his work. I still have swelling and minimal bruising. FINALLY I can sleep on my side again. He told me today that it could be 6-8 weeks before the swelling and bruising completely disappears. The tightness I feel in my neck will also slowly loosen up in that period of time. The numbness in my scalp, forehead, and some of my face will take months to completely reverse. I really don't even think about it unless I touch the area and have no feeling. As the old commercial said, "I'VE COME A LONG WAY, BABY!
Day One
Week One






Week Two







Week Three (Made by me-I could use a longer arm)


















5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a difference a few weeks can make!!!!!

Again......you look MAHVALOUS DAHLING!!!!!!!!

Goose Creek

Hannah Lee said...

Gorgeous! What a lot to go through but the results are fabulous!

The Tylers said...

You look wonderful! And so glad you can now sleep on your side:). And yes, Jake WILL kill me one day for dressing him like his sister;)!!!

the Jennings secede from the South said...

You look amazing but still like yourself!

Cynthia said...

I'm so behind in the blogger world...I had no idea you were having a face lift! Glad that you are healing well!

P.S. Susan Black is in my new small group!