IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Wednesday, March 18, 2009

IN NEED

Now I remember why I exercise! Although the camaraderie is wonderful-what started my on this "Road of Exercise" was those "Good Endorphins". I am in SERIOUS short supply! Four weeks now with only a few days of walking. Between a swollen head and then a head cold, I have not been hitting the road. THANK GOODNESS the sun is shining and I have had a round of yard work while soaking up those rays, BUT I NEED EXERCISE!

Do you remember the song, "Blue-Call Me Mr. Blue"? He obviously was not exercising!

2 comments:

the Jennings secede from the South said...

Awww, I'll have you running round plenty when Henry gets here! Powers will need a workout buddy!

Hannah Lee said...

Yeah I agree with Camille. You will be running tons with the little man so you better just take it easy.