IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Sunday, March 29, 2009

A TIMELY REMINDER


In the midst of grave illness, loss of dear friends, and turmoil boiling all around, God sent me a beautiful reminder today. As I sat thinking about the day before me this morning, I looked out the window and there was "The First Hummingbird of Spring". God was reminding me of the resurrection from Winter and birth of Spring. A beautiful bird from His creation-which today stopped by for a minute to assure me of "The True Resurrection" and His infinite love for each and everyone of us. Truly a "Timely Reminder"!

2 comments:

Hannah Lee said...

So beautiful. It is amazing how God appears to us in a perfectly timed way.

Deb said...

We have not seen a hummingbird, but we had a hooded worbler..the first one we have ever seen (bright yellow with a black "hood") and he was such a bright spot in our weekend.