IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Tuesday, March 24, 2009

HELP-----I'M TRAPPED IN HERE!!!!!!

HELP ME-I'M TRAPPED AND THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN ON ME! MY FACE IS SMASHED UP AGAINST THIS WALL AND I CAN'T GET OUT!



HELLO HELLO----IS ANYONE OUT THERE????IT'S DARK IN HERE AND I AM TRAPPED!


POOR POOR HENRY J!!!!!!HE'S SQUISHED IN THERE! HE WANTS OUT!




HENRY-----SWEET HENRY- HOLD ON! MOMMA LULU NEEDS TO FINISH HER INCOME TAXES AND GETTING HER SPRING CLEANING DONE! I KNOW YOU ARE SQUISHED UP IN THERE-BUT WAIT-JUST WAIT------AT LEAST UNTIL
APRIL 15TH WHEN I WILL FLY YOUR WAY!




Post Script- SO SORRY CAMILLE----we all have BIG babies! Don't Blame ME- BLAME MAMMAW!!!!!!!

4 comments:

the Jennings secede from the South said...

How big were you?

Deb said...

Wow...What great shots. He is so cute....love the little pout. Josh was crammed in there and when he came out he finally figured out how to get him to sleep....have the top of his head pressed up against the bumper pad. It was what he was used to...hahaha..poor guy.

David "Dutch" Boersma said...

I still say he shouldn't complain,
he's got Womb Service!!!

Anonymous said...

Mom was 17 lbs.