IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A WEEK DOWN-NO MARATHONER YET!

Well I have survived the first week! I am definitely getting stronger and have even walked to the end of the drive (about .1 mile) and back-once Sunday and twice yesterday. I am sitting up all day long-although in the chair most of the time. Still sleeping on the couch, since I can only sleep on my back and brace myself so that I will not turn. Had a good night's sleep without long interruption last night for the first time. Actually stood at the mirror this AM after showering and worked at cleaning up suture areas. There is more discomfort than pain and that is caused by all of the staples. The swelling seems to be disappearing quickly now and except for the skin color -I see Lora reappearing.



NOW for those of you that might think I have completely lost my mind-IF I EVER HAD ONE-you need to look at # 1 Daughter's blog here. IT WOULD SEEM THAT INSANITY RUNS IN THE FAMILY!



I have down-loaded the pics from day 1 & 2, but have decided that I need to consult with my editor about how much to show. Next post though-PREPARE YOURSELF FOR PICS!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I only want to see before and after. Nothing in between with staples and sutures & bloody scars!

Chrome Cowgirl

Hannah Lee said...

I am so excited to see! So glad you are feeling better!