IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Sunday, February 22, 2009

REALITY

I am this really lovely shade of yellowish-green from my forehead to the bottom of my neck. The swelling is going down and I actually see cheek bones appearing again. The hair is pretty slick again with the exception of the area around the incisions..The incisions-well-I had 2 small incisions on the upper eyelid and below my lower eyelid. Now how to describe the other.......Start at the hairline-mid forehead-follows hairline to the side temples and then starts back over my ears-goes behind my ears all the way down to the hairline in the back. There is also an incision that starts in my ear-goes up over my ear and behind it. There is also an incision under my chin-that I have not seen-remember my chin is taped into place right now. PICS are coming when I don't have to be so careful with direction my eyes are in.

In all honesty, this has knocked me for more of a loop than I thought it would. I am determined to sit up all day today and got up and did some fizzing this AM. I feel well enough to KNOW I am sick of that couch. I am in my favorite chair by the couch trying to keep a level gaze while BC is at church. Will work on getting myself going again this week. I've got things to do - no time for this!

4 comments:

the Jennings secede from the South said...

You would be fizzing around! I love it!

Hannah Lee said...

Oh My! My favorite M-I-L should be there soon with some soup! Maybe that will help with the pain! Hang in there!

Deb said...

Fizzing! Jim and I want a definition. Next week at this time it will be a whole new story!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, fizzing, what's that? Please take it easy. Descriptions are too graphic for me. I believe I'll pass on the pics. Take care.

Chrome Cowgirl