IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I NEED SOME OF THAT TAPE!




In the countless hours that I have watched the Olympics this year, I have grown to love the above duo. What great athletes! I have decided in an effort to "Look" the part of being an athlete I need to score some of that Tape! If you can't do the deed, at least look the part of being able to do it. I think this tape may make me at least "Look Faster".




The tape is called kinesio tape. The latest and greatest tape invention-support, etc. without constriction and remaining flexible. DAH DAH DAH DAH! I don't care what it does-I just want to look like Kerri! I thought about using some black duct tape, but decided the plastic shiny finish might not be the desired effect.It does come in multiple colors as you see above, just like duct tape. The fact that once I got it on I might not ever get it off had nothing to do with my decision. I would go to great lengths to give the illusion of being able to really run!


8 comments:

Hannah Lee said...

I think if I used a foot of that stuff nothing would change for me! I hope to be running again soon with all of you!

adrian seney said...

I have watched some of the Olympics, but apparently I have missed the tape. I don't understand. Please explain!!

Lora said...

Kinesio tape is a replacement for the old fashioned taping! It allows flexibility while stabilizing the joint, etc. but does not cut off circulation and allows movement. PROBABLY A LOT MORE THAN YOU WANTED TO KNOW!

Anonymous said...

i wonder if it would fix my hamstring?

the Jennings secede from the South said...

Oh, please get some of that tape and run with it on. That would be a hoot. ANd I think you should just randomly place the tape pieces all over your body.

Jessica Stephenson said...

I love that tape too. Maybe I'll start working out just so I can use it!

Obsessive Foodie or Food Addict....You Decide said...

I will take some for my lower back please.

I am sure it probably costs $750 per foot also.

Obsessive Foodie or Food Addict....You Decide said...

You could always color some duct tape w/those colored sharpies they got out now.