IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Thursday, May 1, 2008

JAMES FAMILY PICS




Uncle Bryant in left photo.
Daddy, Teets, & Sister in above photo.
I was scratching around at 1 AM last night trying to find an old photo of Momma & Daddy. Never found it, but did come up with the above photos. It always helps to have a visual to go with the story. As you see in the poses in the photos, my description of their personalities is reflected even when posing.

3 comments:

adrian seney said...

Lora,
For some reason, I have A LOT of pictures of the family. I will be happy to send them your way and you can take whatever you would like. Just let me know!!

the Jennings secede from the South said...

You look like Teets!

Obsessive Foodie or Food Addict....You Decide said...

I love old black and whites!!!