IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Friday, October 12, 2007

SMALL GROUP

Hostess Connie & Debbie
Fearless Leader & Carol

James & His Gator Tales


Teacher Conference-Debbie & Margarita




Ron & Carol laughing with John




Mrs. Helen, Dr. Dale & Gerry




Worship at the Coffee Pot
We had a great group Wednesday night, but were not complete with The Love's, The Cardwell's, The Rugegea's & Nancy MIA. We all lead TOO BUSY lives! Somehow Mrs. Artie managed to avoid the eye of the camera in the pictures. I can identify with this since I DO NOT LIKE to have my picture made. We will not let that happen again!
We have a resounding discussion about the triumphant entry and Jesus "Passing BY." Have you ever thought about the fact that Jesus rode a donkey that had never been ridden before? We concluded that this was a sign of perfection. Dicky pointed out Sunday how many people and sheep were all amassed during this holy time. What a great evening!
We walked 5 yesterday and then I went for another sport's massage. I am happy to report that the pain is much less and actually bearable. Jeff told me that my muscles are in much better shape-thus not nearly as many knots. This is a very good thing!
Today is Friday- NO PHYSICAL OUTPUT! Fall is here-at least temporarily-and I am loving it! Tomorrow's long run the beginning temperature should be the 50's. THANK YOU THANK YOU! Looking forward to a wonderful weekend!
Side note-For all of the other bird lovers-our resident bird expert, Gerry told me to leave my hummingbird feeders out and filled until around Christmas. He said we are getting rogue varieties of Hummingbirds until that time. My large group of hummingbirds have actually been gone for more than 2 weeks. I hate to see them go-but look forward to their return.







No comments: