IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Monday, October 8, 2007

ERIE OH ERIE






HERE ARE A FEW PICS TO WHET YOUR APPETITE FOR MORE.

1. THE JENNINGS FAMILY AT HOME
2. THE BREAD WINNER OFF TO WORK
3. POWERS HELPING RAKE THE FRONT
4. DADDY & FAVORITE DAUGHTER AT LAKE ERIE

We had a wonderful weekend, but I have been up since 4:30 LA time, so I am dragging. I will give you more details and pictures tomorrow. I have only one comment-I didn't realize how much I missed Camille until I was with her for the weekend. I will have to get back into my busy routine, so I can recover from my sadness at leaving them today. What a blessing though that God placed Adam & Camille together! It does help so much to know how happy they are and that Adam is taking such good care of our Baby!

No comments: