IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I HIT A NERVE!

I seem to have hit a nerve with my last post. I have never had that many comments and emails before! Since intimate apparel seems to be such a hot item, maybe for my next career I could be a designer of these items. I have actually come up with my first two designs.


The first will be a little number with leather strings holding together a leather strip to cover the necessities-I plan to call it "Barely There".


The second will be a strip of net with a few rhinestones held by WAXED dental floss (unwaxed would be too much)-I plan to call it "Why Bother".


I think I will make a fortune and have a brief (no pun intended) career.


Mr. Fall REALLY arrived in Louisiana today. IT IS GREAT! I have told Larry that if he hears me complaining about being cold, to slap me. We are actually down in the 40's and I have my first fire of the season. Now this is what Fall is all about-cool (there is a art to building cool fires) fires, my favorite chair, and a cup of hot chocolate. It doesn't get any better than that!


Babs & I ended up at the Lambright this AM since is was sprinkling and cold. We tried out this machine that is a cross between an elliptical and a cross country skiing machine. Quite an adventure! I give new meaning to lack of co-ordination! I did manage to put 4.5 miles on it and worked up a sweat before it was over. Hopefully there will not be too many days that we are driven indoors. Tomorrow is mid week long run and we step up to 8 miles. FUN & COLD! I did go to the stretching & abs classes tonight. I think I might have pulled my glutous maxi mus while there-THOSE LARGE MUSCLES ARE TOUGH PULLS.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can understand why you like your fire, but all I really noticed was how good your mantle(sp?) looks!