IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Saturday, June 4, 2011

THE NEXT RIGHT THING

My sweet friend, Barbara, gave me some really great advice not too long ago and I am adopting it as my mantra for now. At this point in my life, I am focusing only on doing the "Next Right Thing".

At this time, the next right thing is to leave the Jennings here in Fort Worth with a house all set up and ready to live in and give them time to settle in and develop their new routines. I think it has been quite a shock to return to the South and the REALLY HOT weather, but they will adapt.

We were SO Blessed to have Adam's parents a mere 30 miles away in Weatherford. We stayed with them in their lovely home and they did a huge chunk of babysitting while we were unpacking. They made me feel so at home and I am very thankful that they will be here to help with the babies!

SO FOR NOW---I am headed back to Ruston tomorrow--and will pray about and look for "The Next Right Thing" that I should do.

No comments: