IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Tuesday, June 7, 2011

BE STILL!

I distinctly remember my mother telling me, "BE STILL" as a child. Raised in a home where children were seen and not heard---being still until this day drives me up the wall! I have spent the afternoon though "Being Still"--well except for a couple of "escapes". After my early morning run, I worked in the yard until late morning-when it was unbearably hot. I came in and friend, Mona came over during her lunch break. I then ACTUALLY took a nap. Almost everything I have done since then-well except for a couple of things-has been done sitting. I have not left the AC all afternoon... I am trying to indeed "Be Still" and rest.

SOMETHING TELLS ME THIS IS COMING TO A SWIFT END----I have projects whirling through my head, yard work to do, small group supper, ... Hopefully I will not get into TOO BIG of a TIZZY-but I don't like to BE STILL!

No comments: