IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Wednesday, June 22, 2011

CALL 911~~~!!!!!!!

Stress can do STRANGE things to your body! I have heard of others experiencing this, but prided myself that I had never gone there----well until today! I was driving home from Austin and you do know it is a LONG drive, and thinking WAY TOO MUCH! I started feeling chest pains that escalated into the feeling as if someone was sitting on my chest. I became--well REAL concerned. I had these visions of being on the side of the road-wrapped around some tree-after dying at the wheel.

THANK THE GOOD LORD for friends like Nurse Sonja. I called her and she talked me through it. By the time I had called her, I had stopped at a C store (seemed the smart thing to do) and she told me the meds to try. LONG story short---I am alive! Wouldn't wish that pain on anyone---can't imagine what a REAL heart attack must feel like! I should have known if I ran 5 miles this AM, my heart was fine!

2 comments:

adrian seney said...

Oh goodness!! Sounds like an anxiety attack! Glad Nurse Sonya helped you through it. I have heard it is absolutely horrible! Love you and take care of yourself!!

Anonymous said...

Probably better to call Sonja than to call 911. I called 911 and was put on hold one time! I couldn't believe it!

Chrome Cowgirl