IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Monday, June 13, 2011

DON'T YOU LIKE ME???

Do you remember in elementary school all the little games we played about "Liking Someone"? I suppose this was a learning activity for becoming adults someday and the adult games we would play with each other. "I like-_____-but she doesn't like me" " I don't like _____ because _____".

I have really tried to be VERY adult and like all that are put in my path. Somehow I have figured out that I am pretty weird in my own right and if I accept others as they are-perhaps they will tolerate me as well.

ALL THIS TO SAY---if you read my blog---all 2 or 3 of you---PLEASE say you like me by becoming a "Follower" . You don't have to reveal anything about yourself-or put a picture or anything. Just sign up as a follower. All you have to do is click on Followers and it tells you how to do the rest. You do not have to have a blog-use you email address as your user--it's really simple.

I getting pretty paranoid over here thinking you don't like me---

I LIKE YOU---PLEASE LIKE ME!

2 comments:

Hannah Lee said...

I AM SORRY! I thought I was already following it-- Shame on me! Of course, I like you. I LOVE you and your blog. Keep it coming!

Helen said...

ok but how do I put my name on the list of followers