IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Thursday, May 26, 2011

DON'T EXPECT TOO MUCH!!!!

Yesterday was Adam's LAST OFFICIAL day of medical school. Sunday they will put that diploma in his hand. WHAT AN ACCOMPLISHMENT!

Unfortunately for Adam, he should not expect a great deal of respect from his favorite MIL! I will still be making him lists of things to do, telling him how to do things, and in general being a MIL! He's a great son in law and a great dad to my youngest grands---BUT --he MUST need ALL my wisdom and guidance!

On a side note, I have found a solution to my sleeping ----PACK TO YOU DROP---then you fall into bed and pass out in a coma in short order. I will tell you about the evil-possessed monkey the kids have in the next post.

1 comment:

Gabriele Agustini said...

Fun post. :)
Can't wait to hear about the evil monkey! :)
xxxx