IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Friday, June 17, 2011

FAITHFUL

I had a very important question asked today. At first, I responded I need to pray about it and think about it before giving you an answer.

THEN

I was reminded of a series of events that answered the question

1. I was prompted by God to read and study Ezekiel recently. I have been plodding through it and have even journal ed questioning God as to what I was to gleam from it. I then got to the passages about us being held accountable for our brothers and sisters placed in our path and we will be held accountable for them if we do not warn them of the consequences of their sin.

2. I then received an email today that spent a great deal of time exploring the fear of accountability when we are not repentant and a reminder that we are not guaranteed even one more minute.

3. I had a conversation with a friend who reminded me that it was not about me-but it was about eternal consequences.

It is so amazing to see God working in my life and answering questions-even before they are asked with re enforcement. Life is not easy-but He is faithful to provide just what we need and just when we need it. AWESOME!

2 comments:

Gabe said...

Stay strong!

Anonymous said...

hey...thinking of you...and your blueberry pie. but your recipe blog and emaail adress can't be found. think you could post your recipe for your favorite niece???

ajm (in case you weren't sure)