IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Friday, June 10, 2011

The War is NOT OVER!

Someone inquired-via facebook-if the azalea had been defeated. I have called in outside consultation from a couple of experts. We have huddled-put our heads together-and come up with the same conclusion. IT'S GOING TO TAKE A


POWER TOOL


OH I DO LOVE POWER TOOLS!


I am in the process of cutting all the azaleas down to the ground and then we're going to bring in the big guns to take them out! Now unfortunately after working several hours in the hot/humid LA weather-I only got about 5 of them cut down. Of course I had to go to the landfill twice--branches hanging out of the back of the truck-holding up traffic--the landfill is a story for another day. You may remember-I am the


Queen of the Landfill


I may have lost the first battle-but the strategy is being planned AND the war is NOT over!

No comments: