IT'S NOT EASY BEING A SOUTHERN BELLE-EVEN AFTER YEARS OF PRACTICE!













Sunday, June 26, 2011

DON'T INSULT ME!

I am shopping for a newer car. With lots of trips back and forth to see the grands in Texas, for lots of reasons-it is time to car shop. Now let me begin by saying--I AM NO DUMMY and will not be had. I know everyone needs to make a living-but they don't have to make their entire week's living off of me. I get the feeling because I am female--well anyway.

I do my research. I have a nice Ford Explorer that I have taken excellent care of. Even the car salesman said it is as clean as a new one. Anyway--I went in knowing what trade in value should be---I did my research. He offered me wholesale which is $1800 less. I told him thank you and left.

There are other car dealers within easy driving distance and perhaps they would like my business more than he does.

MEANWHILE------if you are looking for a good 2nd car- car for you teen or college bound kid--I have an '06 Ford Explorer XLT---leather/6 player CD unit/3rd row of seats/power everything & MY FAVORITE FEATURE keyless entry for sale---email me!

No comments: